2019-2020 Homeschool Days at UHM!
Looking for a way to add some spice to your social studies curriculum? Join us for Homeschool Day! All new programs are available for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Each Homeschool Day includes a guided experience in one of the Museum’s galleries, hands-on activities in our classrooms, and all day admission to the Museum. Programs are multidisciplinary and support South Carolina state standards for social studies.
Click here for frequently asked questions.
Fridays at 1:30 pm
- August 16 – Thomas & Friends: Exploring the Rails Rescheduled for August 23
- September 20 – Down the Rabbit Hole: Imagining Alice’s Wonderland Rescheduled for October 4
- October 18 – Under the Arctic: Digging into Permafrost
- November 15 – Love a Vet: Honoring Our Military Veterans
- December 13 – Night Before Christmas
- January 17– Manifest Destiny: Imprinting the West
- February 21 – Black History Month: The Underground Railroad
- March 20 – Women’s History Month: 100 Years of Suffrage
- April 24 – The Amazing Castle
Homeschool Day Pricing for 2019-2020:
- Elementary, Middle and High School Students – $9
- Adults – $10
- Siblings not attending the class are regular admission, $8 for those 4 and older, free for those 3 and younger.
- MUSEUM MEMBERS: Students are $5, adults are free
Students will be divided into the following age groups: Elementary Students (Grades 1-5) and Middle/High School Students (Grades 6-12), unless otherwise noted as limited in age range due to lesson content. **Parents with younger siblings are encouraged to take children to a separate gallery to play during the lesson.**
Homeschool Days fill up quickly. Purchase your tickets early.
ONLINE TICKET SALES
Please call the front desk if you need assistance with online ticketing
(864) 467-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.