Join the adventures of Jack and Annie as we explore real history through the best selling children’s book series, Magic Tree House! Enjoy games, crafts, and hands-on activities that bring to life the adventures of your favorite storybooks. All Book Club meetings begin at 3:30 pm. Parents: Please prepare for each UHM Kids Book Club by reading the book listed below.
- June 5 ~ The Knight at Dawn
- June 19 ~ Tigers at Twilight
- July 10 ~ Soccer on Sunday
- July 24 ~ Dingoes at Dinnertime
- August 7 ~ Vacation Under the Volcano
- August 21 ~ Dolphins at Daybreak
- September 4 ~ Dragon of the Red Dawn
- September 18 ~ Hurricane Heroes in Texas
- October 9 ~ Crazy Day with Cobras
- October 23 ~ Dinosaurs Before Daybreak
- November 6 ~ A Perfect Time for Pandas
- November 20 ~ Thanksgiving on Thursday
- December 4 ~ Dogs in the Dead of Night
- December 18 ~Christmas in Camelot
UHM Book Club is FREE to museum members and regular admission for all other guests. To sign your child up in advance call 864-467-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a copy of one of these titles? Try the Greenville County Library! The Library carries all of these books and so many more. All are also available for purchase at the Museum Store!
The Upcountry History Museum is a proud participant of READ Greenville!