Join the adventures of Jack and Annie as we explore real history through the best selling children’s book series, Magic Tree House! Enjoy games, crafts, and hands-on activities that bring to life the adventures of your favorite storybooks. All Book Club meetings begin at 3:30 pm. Parents: Please prepare for each UHM Kids Book Club by reading the book listed below.
Spring 2019: American History with Jack and Annie
- February 12 ~ Abe Lincoln at Last
- February 26 ~ A Good Night for Ghosts
- March 12 ~ Hurry Up, Houdini!
- March 26 ~ Buffalo Before Breakfast
- April 9 ~ Civil War on Sunday
- April 23 ~ Earthquake in the Early Morning
- May 14 ~ Ghost Town at Sunday
- May 28 ~ Twister on Tuesday
- June 11 ~ High Tide for Hawaii
- June 25 ~ Hurricane Heroes in Texas
Summer and Fall 2019: Ancient Civilizations with Jack and Annie
- July 9 ~ Nigh of the Ninjas
- July 23 ~ Dragon of the Red Dawn
- August 13 ~ Vacation Under the Volcano
- August 27 ~ Shadow of the Shark
- September 10 ~ Season of the Sandstorm
- September 24 ~ Stallion by Starlight
- October 8 ~ Day of the Dragon King
- October 22 ~ Mummies in the Morning
- November 12 ~ Sunset of the Sabertooth
- November 26 ~ Hour of the Olympics
- December 10 ~ Warriors in Winter
UHM Book Club is FREE to museum members and regular admission for all other guests. To sign your child up in advance call 864-467-3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a copy of one of these titles? Try the Greenville County Library! The Library carries all of these books and so many more.
The Upcountry History Museum is a proud participant of READ Greenville!