Join the adventures of Jack and Annie as we explore real history through the best selling children’s book series, Magic Tree House! Enjoy games, crafts, and hands-on activities that bring to life the adventures of your favorite storybooks. All Book Club meetings begin at 3:30 pm. Parents: Please prepare for each UHM Kids Book Club by reading the book listed below.
- January 9 ~ Winter of the Ice Wizard
- January 23 ~ Balto of the Blue Dawn
- February 6 ~ Hour of the Olympics
- February 20 ~ A Big Day for Baseball
- March 6 ~ Hurry Up, Houdini!
- March 20 ~ Moonlight on the Magic Flute
- April 3 ~ Tonight on the Titanic
- April 17 ~ Earthquake in the Early Morning
- May 8 ~ Civil War on Sunday
- May 22 ~ Night of the Ninjas
UHM Book Club is FREE to museum members and regular admission for all other guests. To sign your child up in advance call 864-467-3100 or email email@example.com.
Looking for a copy of one of these titles? Try the Greenville County Library! The Library carries all of these books and so many more. All are also available for purchase at the Museum Store!
Thanks to our UHM Kids Book Club Presenting Sponsor:
The Upcountry History Museum is a proud participant of READ Greenville!