- This event has passed.
UHM Kids’ Book Club
February 11 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Children’s Classic Literature, Award Winning, Fun, Historical Fiction, Informational… tag lines for the books we will be reading in 2020.
Enjoy games and activities that bring to life the adventures of your favorite storybooks. Book Club meetings 3:30-4:30 pm. Parents: Please prepare for each UHM Kids Book Club by reading the book listed below.
- February 11 – Ramona Quimby, Age 8
- March 10 – Sweet Clara and the Freedom Quilt
- April 14– The Tail of Despereaux
- May 12- Sarah, Plain and Tall
- June 9- Farmer Boy
- July 14- Shiloh
- August 11- Horrible Harry and the Green Slime
- September 8- Charlotte’s Web
- October 13– The One and Only Ivan
- November 10- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- December 8- Alien in My Pocket- #1 Blast Off
UHM Book Club is FREE to museum members and regular admission for all other guests. To sign your child up in advance call 864-467-3100 or email email@example.com.
Looking for a copy of one of these titles? Try the Greenville County Library! The Library carries all of these books and so many more.
The Upcountry History Museum is a proud participant of READ Greenville!