Looking for a one-of-a-kind gift?
Find diverse crafts from Upcountry artists at the Museum Shop – everything from paintings and pottery to jewelry and handbags. You support the Museum and local artisans when you purchase their creations at the Museum Shop.
We have items to delight all ages:
- Locally-crafted jewelry including earrings, necklaces and bracelets
- A wide selection of books about Upstate history by local authors
- Schmooneys, plush animals and unique children’s books
- Paintings, pottery, handbags, baskets, etchings and more
- Hand-carved wood bowls, notecards, T-shirts and postcards
- Plus a fine selection of palmetto merchandise
Just want to browse? Come on in! You don’t have to pay museum admission in order to visit our gift shop.
All your favorite local artists are represented at the Museum Shop. We look forward to seeing you soon!