Family Fun Days
Saturday, June 4 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Family Fun Days are FREE with regular Museum admission.
Help us kick off the summer on opening day of Storyland!
Family Fun Day has moved to Saturday in order to have you and your family help celebrate our newest special exhibition, Storyland. Make sure you stop by to see this colorful, character filled exhibition.
- Pictures with Peter Rabbit at 10:30
- Story Times at 11:00 and 1:00
- Character Bingo at 11:30 and 12:30
- Pictures with Mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie at Noon
- Meet a real rabbit at 1:30
- Arts and Crafts from 10:00-2:00
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for our next Family Fun Days:
- July 3rd – Start the patriotic celebrations early with a Red, White, and Blue Bash at the Upcountry History Museum.
- August 7th – Explore If You Give a Mouse a Cookie with games, stories, and more. Make sure you bring your camera so you can get your picture with Mouse!
- September 4th – Last family day before the closing of Storyland.
Pajama Parties at UHM!
Want to take over a museum? Want to play in pajamas?
Now you can do both! Our new family pajama parties are for families with children ages 2-10. Parties will include snacks, activities, entertainment, and special access to museum exhibits – all before bedtime!
Reservations are encouraged as space is limited.
$10 per person for members, $15 per person for all other guests