Weekend Visitors’ Services / Front Desk Attendant
The Upcountry History Museum – Furman University is seeking a Visitors’ Services / Front Desk Attendant for our weekend shifts. This position is part-time, working 10-15 hours per week. The qualified applicant must be willing to work every Saturday and Sunday, with the possibility of a few week nights.
The qualified applicant must:
- Have reliable transportation
- Be available to work Saturdays and Sundays
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be able to handle monetary transactions
- Be willing to learn about the museum, in order to assist guests
- Be willing to work evenings for private rentals and on an as-needed basis
- Be able to learn museum computer operating system, in order to process transactions
If you are interested and meet the basic requirements, please submit your resume to Ellen Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Upcountry History Museum – Furman University connects people, history, and culture.