Tuesday- Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day and 4th of July
$4 Senior adults and college students with valid ID
$3 Children and students age 4 to 18
FREE Children age 3 and under
Groups of 10 or more receive a discount of $1 per person UNLESS a docent led tour is requested.
Docent Led Tours
The Upcountry History Museum has a corps of trained docents who can lead your family or group on an engaging tour of the Museum’s exhibits. Tours are available for groups of any size at the rate of an additional $1 per person. Tours must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance. Please allow a minimum of 1 hour 15 minutes and as much as 2 hours for a docent led tour. The group discount rate does not apply for docent led tours. To schedule, please contact Meg Pierson at 864.467.3100 x104 or email@example.com
The Upcountry History Museum is located in downtown Greenville’s Heritage Green area, along with: The Children’s Museum, Greenville County Art Museum, Bob Jones University’s satellite art gallery, the Greenville County Main Library and the Greenville Little Theatre.
Our address is:
540 Buncombe Street
Greenville, South Carolina 29601
If driving into Greenville from I-385:
- Stay on I-385 as it goes into downtown area and changes into East North Street then Beattie Place in front of the Bi-Lo Center.
- Continue as the street name changes to College Street; cross over Academy Street and pass the Hughes Main Library on you right.
- At the next light turn right onto Atwood Street and the Museum parking lot will be on your right. Please note, if you park in the Hughes Main Library lot we will not be able to validate your ticket.
If entering Greenville from I-185:
- Continue on I-185 as it changes into Church Street/US 29.
- Continue on Church Street into downtown, and turn left at the intersection with Beattie Place.
- Continue as the street name changes to College Street; cross over Academy Street and pass the Hughes Main Library on your right.
- At the next light, turn right onto Atwood Street and the Museum parking lot will be on your right.