Children’s Classic Literature, Award Winning, Fun, Historical Fiction, Informational… tag lines for the books we will be reading in 2020. Enjoy games and activities that bring to life the adventures of your favorite storybooks. Book Club meetings 3:30-4:30 pm. Parents: Please prepare for each UHM Kids Book Club by reading the book listed below.
2020 – Now meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.
July 14- Shiloh
Reservations are required as space is limited.
- August 11- Horrible Harry and the Green Slime
- September 8- Charlotte’s Web
- October 13– The One and Only Ivan
- November 10- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- December 8- Alien in My Pocket- #1 Blast Off
To reserve a place for your family:
Looking for a copy of one of these titles? Try the Greenville County Library! The Library carries all of these books and so many more.
The Upcountry History Museum is a proud participant of READ Greenville!
Find activities and lesson plans for our cancelled March and April programs below: