The Upcountry History Museum has a corps of trained docents who can lead your family or group on an engaging tour of the Upcountry’s rich and fascinating history.
- Tours are available for groups of 8 or more at the rate of an additional $1 per person.
- Specialized tours are also available for families, children, or those with special needs.
- Guided tours of the Museum’s changing exhibitions are also available.
- The group discount rate does not apply for docent led tours.
- The Museum asks that guided tours be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Depending on your preference, please allow a minimum of 1 hour 15 minutes to as much as 2 hours for a docent led tour.
For smaller groups or individuals wishing to join a guided tour, the Museum offers Drop-In Tours.
Explore the rich history of Upcountry, SC
More dates coming soon…
Connecting people, history, and culture
With a diverse schedule of exhibitions, join a guided tour through topics in history, art, science, natural history, and pop culture.