Throughout the years, many of the upstate’s major corporations have sponsored our national touring exhibitions. We would like to invite your company to not only support some of the nation’s best traveling exhibits, but also support our local programs and community outreach initiatives.
As with all our exhibitions, we strive to present the upstate’s contributions and connections to major events that have shaped our world. Your generous support will help us continue our mission to “connect people, history and culture.”
I know your time is valuable, but I would like to schedule a meeting with you to discuss our exhibit sponsorships in detail as well as all the fantastic things happening at the Upcountry History Museum!
Why be a sponsor?
- Corporate sponsors make it possible for families and school children to benefit from UHM’s year-round interactive exhibitions
- UHM has the most diverse exhibition schedule in the upstate that attracts a broad demographic audience
- UHM has partnered with major museums and content providers to bring national touring exhibits to the upstate
- Prominent signage, and web, print, and social media recognition
- Category exclusivity and possible naming rights
- Create reach to meet your own promotional goals
- Let’s start customizing a high-impact partnership today!
Have questions or want to more information about the museum – contact David Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org. or (864) 467-3100 x119