Great Gifts at Low Prices
We have gifts by local artists, special exhibit themed items, regional books, unique gifts and décor!
Items to delight all ages:
- Locally-crafted jewelry including earrings, necklaces and bracelets
- A wide selection of books about Upcountry history by local authors
- Postcards, t-shirts, prints, bags, mugs
Treat those on your gift-giving list to unique, whimsical, or educational items. Museum members receive a discount and can participate in Double Discount Days! We have something for everyone on your list; visitors from out of town, teachers, adults, children, veterans and that relative you have no idea what gift to buy. You don’t even have to pay museum admission in order to visit our shop, so visit us today. We’re always reasonably priced and tax free!
Check it out online!
Museum Shop Hours
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Monday: Closed