The Upcountry History Museum relies on the support of members, donors, corporate sponsors, and volunteers to sustain our mission to connect people, history, and culture. Your generosity is key to the continued growth of the museum, our exhibitions, collections and public programs. Through all our offerings, we strive to present the upstate’s contributions and connections to major events that have shaped our world. Your generous support will help us continue our mission to “connect people, history and culture.”
As a pillar in the community for educating and inspiring audiences, we believe our award-winning exhibitions, hands-on learning, diverse programs, and permanent collection should be accessible to everyone. In addition to helping underwrite the true cost of admission, your donation helps provide museum access to underserved children and families, and military families through programs like:
• My Museum – Access and Inclusion Initiatives
• Connections Cafe – Joint partnership with the SC Alzheimer’s Association
• Learning For All – Scholarship Program for Upstate Title I schools
• Neighborhood Nights – free admission 5:30 – 8:30 on the first Thursday evening of select months
• Blue Star Museum – free summer admission for active duty military families
There are fantastic things planned in the future and we look forward to connecting with YOU. Thank you for YOUR generosity and commitment to the Upcountry History Museum!
Have questions or want to more information about the museum – contact David Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.