Our Time Travels Program offers students hands-on activities in our Museum Classroom and in-depth tours in related exhibit areas.
Your students will step into the Museum and be immersed in a particular period of history. On their field trip, students can:
- hear one of our life figures share their story of life in the Upcountry
- work with interactive exhibits to discover the past
- participate in lively discussions with our trained docents
- put their heads and hands to work
- share their discoveries with one another
The Museum provides a variety of programs designed to meet state Social Studies standards for specific grade levels. Our school field trips help teachers reinforce classroom learning and offer a unique, hands-on experience.
School programs last approximately 90 minutes.
We offer programs for summer youth groups beginning in June and through August.
Museum Tour Only
The Education Department also provides full Museum tours that do not include a classroom program. Please allow approximately 90 minutes for a full tour. [30 student maximum]
To schedule a visit, please contact Kristen Pace.
Call: 864-467-3100 x118
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org